By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 25,000 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Share your story with the Wayne State community.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Served as vice president of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers and the Chaldean-American Student Association. Member of Tau Beta Pi. Recipient of Outstanding Senior Award and the Robert G. Wingerter Award from the College of Engineering. B.S. ’17 in chemical engineering. Materials engineer in organic materials at Fiat-Chrysler America.
- Center for Advanced Mobility at Wayne State University to launch this fall
- Wayne State and BASF collaborating on second annual lecture series with world renowned chemical engineers
- Wayne State’s Abusayeed Saifullah earns NSF CAREER award to advance low-power, wide-area wireless networks
- Hitting the ground running: How internships give Wayne State engineering students the edge