We're committed your success, and we offer many resources that will help you thrive upon graduation. Be sure to take advantage of all we offer.
- Join student competition teams and student organizations to grow leadership skills, meet friends and do what you love.
- Study, research or intern abroad in countries such as China or Austria to learn about working and flourishing in diverse cultures.
- Spend time in the lab with a leading expert in your field from as early as your freshman year.
- Get a leg up in your career by working at a top firm as a student.
- Partner with dozens of local organizations to do good and gain so much more.
Namrata Murthy is our department advisor. You can contact her at email@example.com or 313-577-1345.
To schedule an appointment, please go to the following link: https://wams.wayne.edu/go/eng_bme.
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Wayne State University
818 W. Hancock
Detroit, MI 48201
Learning, success and support
- Academic Success Center
- Dean's List
- Departmental Honors
- Engineering Help Desk
- Learning communities
- MS Resources - Engineering
- Office of International Students and Scholars
- Ombuds Office
- PhD Resources - Engineering
- Sign up for text message alerts
- Student Disability Services
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP) - Engineering
- Writing Center
Records, registration and forms
- Academic and registration calendar
- Academic Petition Form (PDF)
- AGRADE Plan of Work Form (PDF)
- Class schedule
- College of Engineering Grade Appeal Policies and Procedures (PDF)
- Declaration of major
- Degree Works
- Degree and enrollment verification
- Dropping and withdrawing from classes
- Final exam schedule
- Graduate Transfer Credit Application (PDF)
- Pre-Professional Handbook (PDF)
- Records and registration forms
- Register for classes
- Replacement diploma request
- Senior Rule Request Form (PDF)
- Transfer credit evaluation
- Transcript requests
- Health and safety
- Enhance your degree
- Finances and money
- Student services