We're committed your success, and we offer many resources that will help you thrive upon graduation. Be sure to take advantage of all we offer.
- Join student competition teams and student organizations to grow leadership skills, meet friends and do what you love.
- Study, research or intern abroad in countries such as China or Austria to learn about working and flourishing in diverse cultures.
- Spend time in the lab with a leading expert in your field from as early as your freshman year.
- Get a leg up in your career by working at a top firm as a student.
- Partner with dozens of local organizations to do good and gain so much more.
Namrata Murthy is our department advisor. You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-577-1345.
To schedule an appointment, please go to the following link: https://wams.wayne.edu/go/eng_bme.