Analytics is a fast-growing STEM field with a high demand for individuals who possess the skills and expertise necessary to navigate the process of transforming data into insight for making sound business decisions. It's the reason that the WSU College of Engineering and the Mike Ilitch School of Business launched an innovative and interdisciplinary new master's program in data science and business analytics. Leaders in this field use data to fundamentally rethink all facets of business in many sectors, including manufacturing, supply chain, finance, and healthcare.
At Wayne State's College of Engineering, you'll learn from nationally renowned faculty experts and benefit from our High Impact Practices of Student Success: team-based learning, global perspective, undergraduate research, internships and co-ops, and community service.
- College of Engineering exhibits student innovations with Design Day and HealthConnect Symposium
- Industrial engineering professor to lead big data panel at upcoming economic conference
- Big Data and Business Analytics Symposium continues to grow in its fourth year
- College of Engineering and Handshake partnership paying dividends for students entering workforce
- Sustainability@Wayne Seminar: "Chemistry-driven Innovation for Sustainable Mobility"
- SciComp@Wayne Seminar: "Enabling Scientific Collaboration with Large, Diverse or Distributed Data"
- Water@Wayne Seminar: "Racial Disparities in Access to Municipal Water Service: Water Quality, Health Impacts, and Costs"
- Conversations on Commercialization: "SBIR/STTR Building A Quality Team"