Analytics is a fast-growing STEM field with a high demand for individuals who possess the skills and expertise necessary to navigate the process of transforming data into insight for making sound business decisions. It's the reason that the WSU College of Engineering and the Mike Ilitch School of Business launched an innovative and interdisciplinary new master's program in data science and business analytics. Leaders in this field use data to fundamentally rethink all facets of business in many sectors, including manufacturing, supply chain, finance, and healthcare.
At Wayne State's College of Engineering, you'll learn from nationally renowned faculty experts and benefit from our High Impact Practices of Student Success: team-based learning, global perspective, undergraduate research, internships and co-ops, and community service.
- College of Engineering and Handshake partnership paying dividends for students entering workforce
- Leaders from Neo4j and Domino’s confirmed as keynotes for Big Data symposium at Wayne State
- Fourth annual Big Data and Business Analytics Symposium begins March 23 at Wayne State
- WSU College of Engineering to celebrate National Engineers Week
- Water@Wayne Seminar: "Twenty-five years of ecological change in New York's Hudson River: lessons for the world's rivers"
- ECN5 Workshop (Engine Combustion Network)
- Sustainability@Wayne Seminar: "Process Intensification for Biomass-Based Chemical Production using Techno-economic and Life-Cycle Analysis"
- College of Engineering Student Innovation and Design Day