You have ideas. We can provide you with the knowledge, training and support needed to turn your ideas into reality. We believe the research done and inventions made by Wayne State University students, faculty, alumni and friends will change our future. That's why we are committed to providing entrepreneurial support through the James and Patricia Anderson Engineering Ventures Institute, educational programming, university partnerships, student organizations, competitions and scholarships.
Renowned expert in neural networks, genetic algorithms, distributed systems, bioinformatics and artificial intelligence, entrepreneur, associate dean for Innovation and Entrepreneurship and director of the Anderson Institute.
- WSU engineering graduate fights insect-borne illness with natural product line
- College of Engineering exhibits student innovations with annual Design Day
- Data Explosion opens Wayne State’s presidential symposia series
- MTRAC awards spark biomedical innovation at Wayne State University
- BASF Distinguished Lecture Series: Paula Hammond
- Department of Defense - SMART scholarship Info Session
- Research Seminar: Biophysical and biochemical mechanisms of cancer in the transition to metastasis
- Research & Academic Development Seminar: Navigating the Professorial Road to Success: Caution! Curves Ahead!