You have ideas. We can provide you with the knowledge, training and support needed to turn your ideas into reality. We believe the research done and inventions made by Wayne State University students, faculty, alumni and friends will change our future. That's why we are committed to providing entrepreneurial support through the James and Patricia Anderson Engineering Ventures Institute, educational programming, university partnerships, student organizations, competitions and scholarships.
Renowned expert in neural networks, genetic algorithms, distributed systems, bioinformatics and artificial intelligence, entrepreneur, associate dean for Innovation and Entrepreneurship and director of the Anderson Institute.Sorin Draghici
- College of Engineering and Handshake partnership paying dividends for students entering workforce
- Beaumont to commercialize mobile oxygen tank/IV system designed by Wayne State BME alumni
- WSU College of Engineering to celebrate National Engineers Week
- Wayne State engineers well represented in Warrior Fund entrepreneurial pitch competition finals
- Water@Wayne Seminar: "Twenty-five years of ecological change in New York's Hudson River: lessons for the world's rivers"
- ECN5 Workshop (Engine Combustion Network)
- Sustainability@Wayne Seminar: "Process Intensification for Biomass-Based Chemical Production using Techno-economic and Life-Cycle Analysis"
- College of Engineering Student Innovation and Design Day