- A 3.0 or above GPA is required to be considered for regular admission to the M.S. Program. Students with a GPA of 2.8 to 3.0 will be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis if an applicant has significant relevant professional experience.
- A 2.8 or above GPA is required to be considered for regular admission to the Graduate Certificate Program. Students with a GPA of 2.5 to 2.8 will be considered if an applicant has significant relevant professional experience.
- The program will admit students with bachelor’s degrees or the equivalent in engineering from an accredited college or university. Students with mathematics-based science degrees will be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis.
- International students are required to submit a TOEFL or IELTS English proficiency score.
- No other specific admission requirements are needed. However, letters of recommendation, a statement of objectives, and Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores are encouraged to aid the admission evaluation process.
- Students in the EVE graduate certificate program can advance to the M.S. via an internal process. No additional graduate admission application is required.
- International applicants are required to submit a WES Evaluation.
For questions about your application, please contact:
Graduate Program Coordinator