Engineering Capstone Program
Does your organization need help solving a problem or improving an existing solution? Our talented students want to help you!
The College of Engineering is now accepting proposals from industry partners for our Engineering Capstone Program. Download our flyer.
Our senior-level students will work in teams on real-world projects brought forth by company representatives. At the end of the term, student teams will present their work to company representatives and department faculty. Students will receive a grade from the capstone professor based in part on their work on the project. Depending on the scope and discipline, projects may require one to two semesters to complete.
|SUBMIT A PROPOSAL|
- Having bright young minds bring a fresh perspective to your unique challenges.
- Access to the college’s extensive facilities to work on the project.
- Optional input and expertise from faculty advisors.
- Increased visibility for your firm among our graduating seniors.
- Assistance with recruitment from our Engineering Career Resources Center.
- Acknowledgement on the college’s website.
- Invitation to Design Day, where students will present their completed projects.
- Making a difference in the lives of our next generation of engineers and computer scientists.
The college has a long history of partnering with industry to solve problems. We rank in the top 30 percent of all engineering programs in the nation in research expenditures, according to the National Science Foundation. This new capstone initiative will extend these opportunities to our undergraduate students and give them valuable hands-on experience working with industry professionals.