Master of Science
The Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering has a continually expanding master's program, which is designed to help students excel in both industry and academia. ISE offers the following programs at the master's level:
- Four degree specializations for the Master of Science in Industrial Engineering (MSIE)
- Five degree specializations for the Master of Science in Manufacturing Engineering (MSMfgE)
- Master of Science in Engineering Management (MSEM)
- Engineering Management Master's Program (EMMP)
- Master of Science in Data Science and Business Analytics (MSDSBA)
All master's level students must hold a bachelor's degree in engineering, or in a closely related analytical discipline. In addition, master's level students are expected to have a solid quantitative background with demonstrated competencies in probability and statistics.
More information is available on each program's web page, as well as in the general requirements section and the M.S. Handbook.
Dr. Kyoung-Yun Kim, MS Graduate Program Officer
Ms. Gail Evans, Academic Advisor
Eric Scimeca, Admissions and Application Concerns