To promote presentations of high quality, this symposium selects the best presenters or contributors from oral and poster presentation sessions. The judges of the competition will select a Best presenter or contributor and present them with a Certificate and prize.
Presentation Template: Please click HERE to download the presentation template.
Awardees are selected by students and faculty by vote. Selection criteria is based on:
- Quality of research
- Depth of research
- Research relevance
- Professional presentation style
Details of the research that will be presented in poster form should also be submitted in the paper format so that it can be published in the proceedings. Please follow the paper preparation guidelines below:
- Poster Size: Posters for the GRS are four (4) feet long and three (3) feet wide. They should be mounted on foam core. This should be strictly followed.
- Printing of Posters: The GRS Committee will arrange for all printing of posters that are received on time.
- Printing Cost: All posters received on time and printed by the GRS Committee will have the production costs covered by the GRS Committee.
- Tripods: The GRS Committee will arrange for Tripods to be used during the Symposium for all posters.
All posters following the Symposium will be returned to the Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering for display throughout the Department. If students need the poster for another event, they will need to make arrangements with the GRS Committee to borrow and return the poster.
Example of a Poster: The following Presentation File is prepared using Microsoft Powerpoint software in Windows 7. Please follow a similar design while making your poster.
For any question, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org group and we will get back with you as soon as we can.