Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D. State University of New York at Buffalo, 1985
- M. S. State University of New York at Buffalo, 1983
- B. S. Tatung Institute of Technology, Taiwan, 1975
- CFD simulation of electric-drive vehicle battery pack thermal management
- Simulation of electric-drive vehicle powertrain and thermal management
- CFD modeling and simulation of horizontal axis wind turbine rotor aerodynamics
- Analysis of net radiative forcing for larger scale deployment of photovoltaics
- Engine soot emission and radiation characteristics burning alternative fuels
- K-11 Committee Member, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
- Member, American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics (AIAA).
- Member, The Combustion Institute.
- Member, The Engineering Society of Detroit (ESD).
Awards and Honors
- Wayne State University College of Engineering Outstanding Faculty Award (2002)
- Wayne State University Career Development Chair Award (1996)
- NASA Summer Faculty Fellowship (1989 & 1990)
- Wayne State University Graduate Research Assistantship Award (1989)
- Convective & Radiative Heat Transfer
- Alternative Energy Technology
- Computational methods in Engineering