Associate Professor, Psychiatry, School of Medicine
My research interests include the application of different in vivo MR methodologies to further the understanding of different psychiatric disorders including pediatric disorders such as ADHD and brain development.
- B.S. in Physics (1987) - University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario
- M.S. in Physics (1990) - University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario
- Ph.D. in Medical Biophysics (1994) - University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario
- Postdoc (1994-1995) - Montreal Neurological Institute, Montreal, Quebec
- Fellow (1996-1998) - Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, Pittsburgh
Applying different neuroimaging methods to track developmental deviations in pediatric ADHD