Analytics is a fast-growing STEM field with a high demand for individuals who possess the skills and expertise necessary to navigate the process of transforming data into insight for making sound business decisions. It's the reason that the WSU College of Engineering and the Mike Ilitch School of Business launched an innovative and interdisciplinary new master's program in data science and business analytics. Leaders in this field use data to fundamentally rethink all facets of business in many sectors, including manufacturing, supply chain, finance, and healthcare.
At Wayne State's College of Engineering, you'll learn from nationally renowned faculty experts and benefit from our High Impact Practices of Student Success: team-based learning, global perspective, undergraduate research, internships and co-ops, and community service.
- College of Engineering exhibits student innovations with Design Day and HealthConnect Symposium
- Industrial engineering professor to lead big data panel at upcoming economic conference
- Big Data and Business Analytics Symposium continues to grow in its fourth year
- College of Engineering and Handshake partnership paying dividends for students entering workforce
- Sustainability@Wayne Seminar: "Sustainable Manufacturing at Ford: Doing the Work and Telling the Story"
- SciComp@Wayne Seminar: "How do we use computers around the world to obtain scientific results?"
- Water@Wayne Seminar: "Innovation in Today's Water Utility"
- Detroit Area Pre College of Engineering (DAPCEP)