You have ideas. We can provide you with the knowledge, training and support needed to turn your ideas into reality. We believe the research done and inventions made by Wayne State University students, faculty, alumni and friends will change our future. That's why we are committed to providing entrepreneurial support through the James and Patricia Anderson Engineering Ventures Institute, educational programming, university partnerships, student organizations, competitions and scholarships.
Renowned expert in neural networks, genetic algorithms, distributed systems, bioinformatics and artificial intelligence, entrepreneur, associate dean for Innovation and Entrepreneurship and director of the Anderson Institute.
- ToDoolie CEO interviewed on WDTK AM 1400
- Anderson Institute joins Amazon Web Services to help tech startups scale faster
- TRACE offers HIIT athletes comfortable and accurate heart rate monitoring
- Wayne State spinoff Repela Tech awarded two competitive National Science Foundation grants for marine coating technology
- WSU Department of Computer Science presents Dr. Manish Kochhal
- Engineering Graduate Programs Open House
- Metro Detroit Workshop on Connected and Autonomous Driving (MetroCAD 2020)
- Water@Wayne Seminar: "High Confidence Assessment of Future Climate Change Impacts for the Southwest U.S., the Great Lakes Region and Beyond"