You have ideas. We can provide you with the knowledge, training and support needed to turn your ideas into reality. We believe the research done and inventions made by Wayne State University students, faculty, alumni and friends will change our future. That's why we are committed to providing entrepreneurial support through the James and Patricia Anderson Engineering Ventures Institute, educational programming, university partnerships, student organizations, competitions and scholarships.
Renowned expert in neural networks, genetic algorithms, distributed systems, bioinformatics and artificial intelligence, entrepreneur, associate dean for Innovation and Entrepreneurship and director of the Anderson Institute.
- Wayne State University to launch Innovation Hub
- MTRAC awards spark biomedical innovation at Wayne State University
- Industrial engineering senior wins $10,000 at Detroit Homecoming entrepreneur showcase
- College of Engineering exhibits student innovations with Design Day and HealthConnect Symposium
- Sustainability@Wayne Seminar: "Chemistry-driven Innovation for Sustainable Mobility"
- SciComp@Wayne Seminar: "Enabling Scientific Collaboration with Large, Diverse or Distributed Data"
- Water@Wayne Seminar: "Racial Disparities in Access to Municipal Water Service: Water Quality, Health Impacts, and Costs"
- Conversations on Commercialization: "SBIR/STTR Building A Quality Team"