Assistant Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Track lead on Smart Transportation in Cyber-physical Systems
Room 0504.01 EDC
(313) 577 - 3854
Ph.D. Civil Engineering, Purdue University, 2014
M.S. Civil Engineering, Purdue University, 2012
B.S. Civil Engineering, Michigan State University, 2009
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Traffic Operations
- Connected Infrastructure
- Safety and Mobility Performance Measures
- Remias, S.M., T.M. Brennan, C.M. Day, H.T. Summers, D.K. Horton, E.D. Cox and D.M. Bullock, “Spatially Referenced Probe Data Performance Measures for Infrastructure Investment Decision Makers,” Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2420, pp. 33-44, 2014. DOI: 10.3141/2420-04.
- Remias, S.M., A.M. Hainen, and D.M. Bullock, “Leveraging Probe Data to Assess Security Checkpoint Wait Times,” Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2325, pp. 63-75, 2013. DOI: 10.3141/2325-07.
- Remias, S.M., T. Brennan, C. Day, H. Summers, E. Cox, D. Horton, and D. Bullock. “2012 Indiana Mobility Report: Full version,”Indiana Mobility Reports, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN., 2013. DOI: 10.5703/1288284315190, ISBN 978-1-62260-257-D.
- Day, C. M., D. M. Bullock, H. Li, S. M. Remias, A. M. Hainen, R. S. Freije, A. L. Stevens, J. R. Sturdevant, and T. M. Brennan. “Performance Measures for Traffic Signal Systems: An Outcome-Oriented Approach,” Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, 2014. DOI: 10.5703/1288284315333.