- Computer science Ph.D. student recognized at two national conferences
- College of Engineering launches new graduate certificate program in cyber-physical systems
- Wayne State and Cisco team up to accelerate digital manufacturing
- Industrial engineering Ph.D. candidate named lead editor of scholarly magazine
- Sustainability@Wayne Seminar: "Chemistry-driven Innovation for Sustainable Mobility"
- SciComp@Wayne Seminar: "Enabling Scientific Collaboration with Large, Diverse or Distributed Data"
- Water@Wayne Seminar: "Racial Disparities in Access to Municipal Water Service: Water Quality, Health Impacts, and Costs"
- Conversations on Commercialization: "SBIR/STTR Building A Quality Team"
- Wayne State professors receive $500k from NSF to enhance computational research
- Wayne State faculty researching epileptic seizure detection among competition finalists
- Engineering students awarded at Graduate and Postdoctoral Research Symposium
- Wayne State University team developing 3D printing method to create customizable blood vessels