- GO-GIRL program featured on WKAR
- Anderson Engineering Ventures Institute board recommends $178,500 in funding for new technologies
- Wayne State’s GO-GIRL program accepting participants for winter 2017
- Biomedical engineering undergraduate program earns ABET accreditation
- Webinar: Navigating the grad school application process
- Nano@Wayne Seminar: "Cancer Nanomedicine"
- Write Winning Grant Proposals Seminar for Hypothesis-Driven Research (general audience) – Dec 8, 2016
- Sustainability@Wayne Seminar: "Life Cycle Assessments for Sustainable Transportation: Ford Approach"
- Civil and environmental engineering professor conducting water tests in Flint homes
- Computer science student wins first place awards in Text Retrieval Conference competition
- Three engineering students receive undergraduate research awards
- Wayne State Big Data Analytics Key to Midwest Big Data Effort