By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 25,000 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Share your story with the Wayne State community.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Served as vice president of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers and the Chaldean-American Student Association. Member of Tau Beta Pi. Recipient of Outstanding Senior Award and the Robert G. Wingerter Award from the College of Engineering. B.S. ’17 in chemical engineering. Materials engineer in organic materials at Fiat-Chrysler America.
- Michele Grimm earns Fellow status from Biomedical Engineering Society
- Managing medical devices: Researchers bring legacy life-cycle analytics to modernized platforms
- Biomedical engineering major advances CT scan technology through AAPM DREAM Fellowship
- Wayne State research team creating millimeter-scale lithium-ion battery for autonomous applications