By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 25,000 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Share your story with the Wayne State community.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Co-founder and president of Detroit Aerial Innovations, Wayne State’s first student organization focused on drone technology. Served on WSU’s Engineering Student Faculty Board. Completed co-ops and internships at NASA, DTE Energy and Amazon. Fourth-year undergraduate student in electrical and computer engineering.
- Computer Science students get industry experience with Wayne State C&IT
- WSU’s Ismail awarded for leadership in semiconductor research
- Taking a data-driven approach to precision medicine
- MTRAC program invests $494,000 to accelerate innovation in biomedical technologies