By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 25,000 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Share your story with the Wayne State community.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Past president of Wayne State’s Engineering Society of Detroit chapter. Recipient of ESD Outstanding Leadership Award and National Society of Black Engineers Detroit Professionals Achievement Award. Campus coordinator for the Women of Color STEM Conference. M.S. ’16 in civil engineering. Landfill project engineer at US Ecology.
- Chemical engineering alumna wins Distinguished Undergraduate Award from the American Chemical Society
- Industrial engineering student wins Outstanding College Student of the Year Award from the Engineering Society of Detroit
- Engineering students use LEGOs to engage young girls in Detroit with STEM
- Students take first place at UT-WSU Chemical Engineering Graduate Research Symposium