- MAT 2010 (4 cr.) Calculus I
- MAT 2210 (4 cr.) Elementary Probabilities and Statistics
- CSC 1100 (3 cr.) Problem Solving and Programming
- CSC 1101 (1 cr.) Laboratory for Problem Solving and Programming
- CSC 1500 (3 cr.) Fundamental Structures in Computer Science
- CSC 1501 (1 cr.) Laboratory for Fundamental Structues in Computer Science
- CSC 2110 (3 cr.) Introduction to Data Structures and Abstraction
- CSC 2111 (1 cr.) Laboratory for Introduction to Data Structures and Abstraction
- CSC 2200 (3 cr.) Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis
- CSC 2201 (1 cr.) Laboratory for Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis
- Two additional CSC electives of at least three credits each, all numbered at or above 3000, excluding CSC4990 and 4995
A minimum of 12 credit hours in computer science must be earned at Wayne State University.
A minimum grade of 'C' is required in CSC 1100, CSC 1101, CSC 1500, CSC 1501, CSC 2110, CSC 2111, CSC 2200, and CSC 2201.
Students declaring their minor should consult an Academic Advisor for a written assessment of current requirements or to modify the program to fit special needs.