Analytics is a fast-growing STEM field with a high demand for individuals who possess the skills and expertise necessary to navigate the process of transforming data into insight for making sound business decisions. It's the reason that the WSU College of Engineering and the Mike Ilitch School of Business launched an innovative and interdisciplinary new master's program in data science and business analytics. Leaders in this field use data to fundamentally rethink all facets of business in many sectors, including manufacturing, supply chain, finance, and healthcare.
At Wayne State's College of Engineering, you'll learn from nationally renowned faculty experts and benefit from our High Impact Practices of Student Success: team-based learning, global perspective, undergraduate research, internships and co-ops, and community service.
- Fourth annual Big Data and Business Analytics Symposium begins March 23 at Wayne State
- WSU College of Engineering to celebrate National Engineers Week
- Wayne State launching new data science and analytics master’s program next fall
- Nano@Wayne Seminar: "Chemically Functionalized Two-Dimensional Nanoelectronic Heterostructures"
- Bright Minds & Brunch
- WATER@Wayne Seminar: "Fish in the city: the roles of habitat use and foraging in urban aquatic ecosystems"
- Write Winning Grants Seminar in Hypothesis Driven Research - March 2, 2017