Associate Professor, Biomedical Engineering
2152 ENG, 5050 Anthony Wayne Dr
B.Tech, Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
M.Tech, Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India
Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
- Vascular Systems Biology and Bioengineering
- Computational and Multiscale Modeling of Biological and Physiological Systems
- Biotransport; Signal Transduction and reaction network
- Nitric oxide, Reactive Oxygen and Reactive Nitrogen Species; Oxidative and Nitrosative Stress
- Endothelial Cell Dysfunction; Blood Substitutes
- Mechanisms of Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes and Age-related Vascular Complications.
Vascular Systems Biology and Bioengineering Lab
Awards and Honors
- Arthur C. Guyton Award for Excellence in integrative Physiology and Medicine, American Physiological Society, 2008.
- Imhoff Outstanding Researcher Award, College of Engineering, University of Arkansas, 2008.
- National Center, Scientist Development Grant, American Heart Association, 2005-2008.
- Outstanding Researcher Award, Department of Biological Engineering, 2007-2008.
- Outstanding Mentor, Honors College, University of Arkansas, 2007.
- Faculty Mentor for Lemelson-MIT InvenTeams, Eureka Spring High School EAST, 2006.
- Dr. K. Subba Raju Award for Best Academic Record, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, 1995.
- Mico-Bosch Prize for Best Project Environmental Pollution Control Techniques, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, 1995.