The Engineering Career Resource Center is designed to help Wayne State engineering students and alumni with their career pathways.
Mission: To provide in-depth professional development and career guidance to students and alumni of the College of Engineering in an effort to graduate high-performing, career-ready engineers and computer scientists.
- Help students prepare for their job search and offer career prep workshops, resources and advice
- Assist students with locating internship, co-op and job opportunities
- Offer career planning, resume writing and interview assistance
- Connect Wayne State College of Engineering students with quality employers
- Host and promote career-related events, including information sessions, career fairs, networking events and more.
- Hitting the ground running: How internships give Wayne State engineering students the edge
- iTexico welcomes computer science students for summer internships in Guadalajara
- Computer Science students get industry experience with Wayne State C&IT
- Becoming industry-ready: engineering students gaining valuable skills through summer internships