Engineering Career Center Online: Coronavirus Response
In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, The Engineering Career Resource Center is offering all services remotely (until further notice) via phone, email, and Microsoft Teams. Contact us directly with any questions/concerns!
The ECRC has postponed/suspended some in-person workshops & career events and is working on transitioning them to a virtual method of delivery, please check Handshake for updates to all of our events.
Our Mission is still the same: To provide in-depth professional development and career guidance to students and alumni of the College of Engineering in an effort to graduate high-performing, career-ready engineers and computer scientists.
- Help with your job search and career development needs via Microsoft Teams (instant messaging/audio calls/video calls/live document sharing), resources via our website, Handshake, and our newly created Youtube Channel
- Topics/Event Types
- Virtual workshops with ECRC Staff via Zoom
- Virtual recruiting/information sessions with companies and organizations
- Assistance with with locating internship, co-op and job opportunities
- Virtual and over the phone career planning, resume writing and interview assistance
- LinkedIn profile reviews, Salary Negotiation, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Professional Communication Strategies
- Connections via Handshake and virtual sessions with quality employers
- WSU College of Engineering rolling out four new degree programs
- Median salaries for recent Wayne State engineering graduates in four departments rank among highest in U.S.
- Hitting the ground running: How internships give Wayne State engineering students the edge
- iTexico welcomes computer science students for summer internships in Guadalajara