Corporate partners program
The Engineering Corporate Partners Program directly connects industry with the College of Engineering, strengthening the curriculum and its research. As we deploy high-impact practices to build a talent pipeline, together we materialize a shared vision for a robust future. Our partners present practical and relevant R&D challenges to prepare graduates to be contributing engineers from day one, to tackle novel and evolving engineering challenges, and to work effectively in the corporate engineering world.
Partnering with the College elevates the voice of industry and provides a myriad of opportunities to engage students and faculty in shaping the engineering education of the future.
- Semi-annual College-Industry dialogue among industry members, the dean, college administration and key faculty to influence the curriculum content and direction of the college.
- Representation on the Career Services Advisory Board to facilitate discussion regarding internships, co-op programs and recruitment.
- Propose topics for capstone and special project courses, using real-world engineering problems and opportunities.
- Network with faculty to suggest, and keep abreast of, commercially relevant R&D directions.
- Speak at seminars to highlight the engineering environment, opportunities and challenges, and your company.
- Early access during prime recruiting and career programming events.
- Sponsor student organizations.
- Be promoted as a proud sponsor of WSU Engineering education in our presentations and publications.
Join the Corporate Partners Program: secure your workforce while strengthening the future of engineering as the profession of choice for generations to come.