Undergraduate certificates will be awarded upon the completion of the concurrently pursued and related bachelor’s program or upon completion, if the bachelor’s degree has been previously awarded. The program will be open only to: 1) current WSU undergraduate students who have completed at least 60 credit hours and have a GPA of 3.0 or above; or 2) students who have previously earned a bachelor’s degree at WSU or another accredited institution with a final cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above. Eligible students not currently enrolled at WSU may apply for direct admission to the program.
- NE5000 Introduction to Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
- NE5100 Nanoengineering Laboratory
- NE5200 Scale-down Engineering: from Engineered Systems to Nanotechnology
- NE5300 Nanoengineering Research and Capstone Design
- NE5400 Nano@Wayne Seminar Series
Professor Yingxi Elaine Zhu