By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 29,000 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Be an active alumni.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Principal Engineer in Distribution Operations at DTE Energy. Member of the WSU Engineering Alumni Council. Recipient of the DTE Energy Engineering Excellence Award, the Society of Women Engineers Key Contributor Award and the Electrical Power and Research Institute (EPRI) Technology Transfer Award. Traveled to Nicaragua in 2015 with Engineers without Borders to aid in a water and sanitation project.
- Engineering Alumni Spotlight: Maryssa Weir
- Wayne State and Amesite partner to provide online professional certification mobility courses aimed at workforce training
- WSU secures NIH grant to study biomarkers of preterm birth
- Making Titans: Wayne State’s Cynthia Bir helps The Titan Games find its contenders