By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 29,000 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Be an active alumni.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Served as vice president of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers and the Chaldean-American Student Association. Member of Tau Beta Pi. Recipient of Outstanding Senior Award and the Robert G. Wingerter Award from the College of Engineering. B.S. ’17 in chemical engineering. Materials engineer in organic materials at Fiat-Chrysler America.
- Avrutsky recognized for contributions to ECE department with 2021 Outstanding Graduate Director Award
- Wayne State biomedical engineering student receives prestigious Mulally Scholarship from Ford
- Wayne State programs ranked in the top 100 of U.S. News' 2022 Best Graduate Schools
- Engineering Alumni Spotlight: Adam Niner