By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 25,000 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Share your story with the Wayne State community.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Served as president of Engineering Student Faculty Board and treasurer of Student Senate. Founding member of Detroit Aerial Innovations. Site coordinator for Alternative Spring Break Detroit. 2017 Engineering Society of Detroit Outstanding College Student of the Year. B.S. ’17 in electrical engineering. Technical sales associate at Texas Instruments.
- SMASH Academy brings high schoolers to Wayne State for immersive STEM experience
- Wayne State alumni develop portable defibrillator to combat cardiac disease in India
- Wayne State and BASF to host lecture series featuring internationally renowned chemical engineers
- Wu recognized by ASME for technical achievements in noise control