By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 29,000 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Be an active alumni.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Principal Engineer in Distribution Operations at DTE Energy. Member of the WSU Engineering Alumni Council. Recipient of the DTE Energy Engineering Excellence Award, the Society of Women Engineers Key Contributor Award and the Electrical Power and Research Institute (EPRI) Technology Transfer Award. Traveled to Nicaragua in 2015 with Engineers without Borders to aid in a water and sanitation project.
- Wayne State researchers receive National Science Foundation funds to study potential of AI-powered microtransit systems in at-risk communities
- Wayne State pharmacy, engineering researchers team up to examine barriers to birth control
- Civil engineering researchers receive ASCE Best Paper for study of labyrinth weirs
- Haitian engineering grad helps builds bridges (literally) and overcomes nature’s snowy struggles