By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 29,000 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Be an active alumni.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Principal Engineer in Distribution Operations at DTE Energy. Member of the WSU Engineering Alumni Council. Recipient of the DTE Energy Engineering Excellence Award, the Society of Women Engineers Key Contributor Award and the Electrical Power and Research Institute (EPRI) Technology Transfer Award. Traveled to Nicaragua in 2015 with Engineers without Borders to aid in a water and sanitation project.
- Wayne State researchers receive NSF funding to develop COVID-19 risk-prediction system
- Nigerian engineering student works in Detroit to improve green infrastructure and environmental sustainability
- Wayne State and American University of Kurdistan establish 2+2 joint engineering degree programs
- Engineering Alumni Spotlight: Jay Garth