By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 29,000 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Be an active alumni.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Served as president of Engineering Student Faculty Board and treasurer of Student Senate. Founding member of Detroit Aerial Innovations. Site coordinator for Alternative Spring Break Detroit. 2017 Engineering Society of Detroit Outstanding College Student of the Year. B.S. ’17 in electrical engineering. Technical sales associate at Texas Instruments.
- Wayne State MTRAC-funded project uses computer-assisted technology to mitigate surgical bleeding
- College of Engineering invites future innovators to Summer Virtual Academy
- Biomedical engineering Ph.D. candidate creates no-touch thermometers to address shortage
- Chemical engineering alumnus devotes post-retirement life to battling opioid epidemic