By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 25,000 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Be an active alumni.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Past president of Wayne State’s Engineering Society of Detroit chapter. Recipient of ESD Outstanding Leadership Award and National Society of Black Engineers Detroit Professionals Achievement Award. Campus coordinator for the Women of Color STEM Conference. M.S. ’16 in civil engineering. Landfill project engineer at US Ecology.
- Wayne State researcher optimizing autonomous robot management with NSF-funded project
- Computer science student launches Detroit Help Hub to support local businesses during COVID-19 crisis
- Engineering Alumni Spotlight: Kevin Mayne
- Electrical engineering faculty member awarded by EurAAP for excellence in electromagnetics