By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 30,494 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Be an active alumni.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Served as vice president of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers and the Chaldean-American Student Association. Member of Tau Beta Pi. Recipient of Outstanding Senior Award and the Robert G. Wingerter Award from the College of Engineering. B.S. ’17 in chemical engineering. Materials engineer in organic materials at Fiat-Chrysler America.
- Wayne State chemical engineering student places second in research competition at AIChE regional event
- Mobility for All competition moves into final phase as remaining teams calibrate solutions to transportation and accessibility problems
- Harris named recipient of 2021 President’s Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Breathe easy: Detroit AirNet integrating community science with sensor technology to improve air quality