By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 29,000 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Be an active alumni.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Past president of Wayne State’s Engineering Society of Detroit chapter. Recipient of ESD Outstanding Leadership Award and National Society of Black Engineers Detroit Professionals Achievement Award. Campus coordinator for the Women of Color STEM Conference. M.S. ’16 in civil engineering. Landfill project engineer at US Ecology.
- Wayne State introduces Mobility for All competition to tackle real-world issues in transportation and community health
- ISE Ph.D. Students Chosen for 2020 IISE Doctoral Colloquium
- The 1970 Clean Air Race: A victory for Wayne State and a vision for the future
- Global Executive Track Ph.D. Student Launches AI Startup Company