By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 30,494 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Be an active alumni.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Co-founder and president of Detroit Aerial Innovations, Wayne State’s first student organization focused on drone technology. Served on WSU’s Engineering Student Faculty Board. Completed co-ops and internships at NASA, DTE Energy and Amazon. Fourth-year undergraduate student in electrical and computer engineering.
- Alumnus fencer makes first Olympic appearance, honors father's memory
- American Welding Society grant strengthens Wayne State’s upstart welding and metallurgical engineering technology undergraduate program
- New NSF IUCRC planning grant at Wayne State tackling electrification and infrastructure research for autonomous and connected vehicles
- Moving towards a sustainable future in urban cities