By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 29,000 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Be an active alumni.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Co-founder and president of Detroit Aerial Innovations, Wayne State’s first student organization focused on drone technology. Served on WSU’s Engineering Student Faculty Board. Completed co-ops and internships at NASA, DTE Energy and Amazon. Fourth-year undergraduate student in electrical and computer engineering.
- Wayne State researchers receive National Science Foundation funds to study potential of AI-powered microtransit systems in at-risk communities
- Wayne State pharmacy, engineering researchers team up to examine barriers to birth control
- Civil engineering researchers receive ASCE Best Paper for study of labyrinth weirs
- Haitian engineering grad helps builds bridges (literally) and overcomes nature’s snowy struggles