By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 25,000 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Share your story with the Wayne State community.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Served as president of Engineering Student Faculty Board and treasurer of Student Senate. Founding member of Detroit Aerial Innovations. Site coordinator for Alternative Spring Break Detroit. 2017 Engineering Society of Detroit Outstanding College Student of the Year. B.S. ’17 in electrical engineering. Technical sales associate at Texas Instruments.
- Wayne State and Amesite partner to offer professional certificates in AI and blockchain
- WSU researcher developing system to bolster FLOSS project coder communities
- Wayne State researcher earns NSF CAREER award for innovation in 3D/4D anisotropy with parallel computation
- Personal growth through interpersonal collaboration: Computer science student explores benefits of group learning