By supporting and engaging a thriving community of more than 29,000 Wayne State engineering alumni around the world, the Wayne State University College of Engineering's Office of Development and Alumni Relations helps bring the college's vision to life every day.
As an alumnus, you can connect the College of Engineering in a number of meaningful ways:
- Be an active alumni.
- Volunteer your time and expertise with students and faculty members.
- Help build a culture of philanthropy to support engineering and computer science education in Detroit.
Served as president of Engineering Student Faculty Board and treasurer of Student Senate. Founding member of Detroit Aerial Innovations. Site coordinator for Alternative Spring Break Detroit. 2017 Engineering Society of Detroit Outstanding College Student of the Year. B.S. ’17 in electrical engineering. Technical sales associate at Texas Instruments.
- Avrutsky recognized for contributions to ECE department with 2021 Outstanding Graduate Director Award
- Wayne State biomedical engineering student receives prestigious Mulally Scholarship from Ford
- Wayne State programs ranked in the top 100 of U.S. News' 2022 Best Graduate Schools
- Engineering Alumni Spotlight: Adam Niner