Industrial and systems engineering is a wide-ranging discipline, bridging the gap between management and operations in a cross-section of professional fields. Innovative and integrated research and education prepares students to solve complex problems in technical organizations.
In addition to its conventional programs, the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering also plays a critical role in delivering two interdisciplinary Master's level programs: the M.S. in data science and business analytics (in collaboration with the Computer Science department and the Mike Ilitch School of Business) and the M.S. in artificial intelligence (in collaboration with the Computer Science and Electrical and Computer Engineering departments).
- Bachelor of Science in industrial engineering
- Graduate certificate in systems engineering
- Master of Science in artificial intelligence: an interdiscplinary program offered by the College of Engineering
- Master of Science in data science and business analytics: an interdiscplinary program offered jointly with the Mike Ilitch School of Business
- Master of Science in engineering management
- Master of Science in industrial engineering
- Master of Science in manufacturing engineering
- Professional Engineering Management Master's Program (for Ford employees only)
- Doctor of Philosophy in industrial engineering
- Global Executive Track Doctor of Philosophy (GET-PhD)
- Professional education
- More events