Industrial and systems engineering is a wide-ranging discipline, bridging the gap between management and operations in a cross-section of professional fields. Innovative and integrated research and education prepares students to solve complex problems in technical organizations.
In addition to its conventional programs, the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Wayne State University also plays a critical role in delivering the M.S. in data science and business analytics (a collaboration with the Mike Ilitch School of Business) and the M.S. in artificial intelligence.
- Bachelor of Science
- Graduate certificate in systems engineering
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering
- Master of Science in Manufacturing Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Data Science and Business Analytics (MSDSBA)
- Professional Engineering Management Master's Program
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Global Executive Track (GET)
- Professional education